11484|11485|41.5126767017493|-81.6132698411326|UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS - LOUIS STOKES CLEVELAND VA MEDICAL CENTER - WADE PARK CAMPUS|10701 East Boulevard|Cleveland|OH|44106|(216) 791-3800 Voice
(216) 421-3217 FAX|Provides temporary housing for homeless Veterans. Services include food, clothing, health care, vocational rehabilitation, and other supportive services. Length of stay ranges from 3 to 6 months.|Call the office for more information.|Serves homeless Veterans. Residents must be self-sufficient, self-medicated and able to handle their own personal care.],[10282|10318|41.4550412124605|-83.970544592177|PATHSTONE
PATHSTONE - OHIO REGIONAL OFFICE|2-453 County Road V|Liberty Center|OH|43532|(419) 875-6654 Voice|Provides temporary shelter services for agricultural laborers and migrant workers during their job search.|Call the office or visit the website for more information.|Serves homeless farm workers in Ohio who are actively seeking employment.],[10611|10618|41.4195777359875|-82.1195598702087|BLESSING HOUSE|5440 Grove Avenue|Lorain|OH|44055|(440) 240-1851 Voice
(440) 240-9010 FAX|Provides a safe, child-centered house for children ages birth to 12 who need a place to stay for a short time because of a family emergency. Offers information and advocacy to parents/caregivers whose children are at Blessing House to help with the emergency.|Call Blessing House for more information.|Serves children ages birth to 12 whose family is experiencing an emergency and has no other safe place for the child(ren) to stay. Admission is dependent on available space and needs of the child(ren).],[101519|61035|41.4567551521034|-82.1702050291865|CATHOLIC CHARITIES SERVICES OF LORAIN COUNTY
SAINT JOSEPH SHELTER|317 West 15th Street|Lorain|OH|44052|(440) 244-2179 Voice - Administrative
(440) 246-1517 Voice - Shelter - use after 5:00pm|Provides a homeless shelter with 50 beds for men and 16 beds for women and children. Includes meals, showers and laundry.|Call the office for more information or walk in for service from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. Those accompanied by a police officer can arrive after 10:00pm. Must complete a referral process.|There are no restrictions for this service.],[8536|8246|41.4426826493993|-82.1915266833936|NEIGHBORHOOD ALLIANCE
NEIGHBORHOOD ALLIANCE - HAVEN CENTER AND HOME DELIVERED MEALS|1536 East 30th Street|Lorain|OH|44055|(440) 233-8768 Voice - Administrative
(440) 277-8107 FAX|Provides a temporary place to stay for individuals and families with no permanent housing. Length of stay is 90 days. The capacity of the program is 68 residents. Supportive services include case management, crisis intervention, daycare, anger management and access to recovery meetings.|Call the office for more information or to see if space is available. Clients must complete an initial telephone screening and be willing to follow an individual case plan.|Serves Lorain County. Shelter residents cannot have any outstanding warrants.],[10175|10245|41.28631|-82.23415|FAMILY PROMISE OF LORAIN COUNTY|440 West Lorain Street|Oberlin|OH|44074|(440) 774-6743 Voice
(440) 277-6748 FAX|Provides emergency shelter for families with minor children through 15 host congregations. The congregation provides dinner, overnight accommodations, breakfast and a bag lunch. Offers programs at a local day center to help homeless families achieve and sustain independence including social work, transportation and other supportive services.|Call the office or visit the website for more information.|Serves homeless families with custody of a minor child/children in Lorain County.],[93218|50062|41.28631|-82.23415|SALVATION ARMY - OBERLIN SERVICE UNIT|305 Artino Street, Suites A and C|Oberlin|OH|44074|(440) 774-3434 Voice|Provides financial assistance for up to 2-nights of temporary lodging for emergency situations only. Funding is very limited and may not always be available. Does NOT operate an actual homeless shelter.|Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm:
Call for more information or to schedule an appointment.
After Hours (for situations requiring emergency assistance only):
Call the non-emergency number for Oberlin Police Department at 440-774-1061 for assistance with a motel voucher.|Serves residents of Oberlin. Must demonstrate a need for assistance. Other restrictions may apply.